Chiropractic Legal Solutions’ Business Organization Program is designed to allow doctors to understand the various types of business organizations available to operate a chiropractic practice and the types of liability and personal protection each specific type of business organization will afford the doctor. CLS will help you choose the specific type of business entities available under your state’s laws to best serve your practice needs. CLS will assist you in organizing your corporate entity of choice through preparation of your articles of organization, operating regulations, corporate minutes, shareholder agreements and other legal mechanisms required to meet your state’s corporate formality laws. CLS will set up your business in the manner that will allow you to most effectively operate your practice while ensuring that you maintain the maximum amount of personal liability protection available.
Specific areas of the CLS Business Organization Program:
- Instruction in understanding the basic types of business entities available to the practicing doctor.
- Instruction on how each available type of business entity functions and the liability protections available through the formal business entity.
- Specific Instruction on the laws of your chosen state that govern the organization and operation of a chiropractic practice. Emphasis will be placed on the methods of operation of each type of business organization available to the doctor.
- Instruction on the various forms of corporate formalities that must be followed in order to safeguard against losing the corporate liability protection.
- Instruction on the possible ramifications of losing personal liability protection through inadequate of ineffective operation of the chosen business entity – and how to safeguard against incurring these problems.
- The Doctor will be provided assistance in the formation and organization of the doctor’s chosen business entity.
- Instruction on multi-discipline practices and available options under the laws of the doctor’s chosen state.